Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank you Everyone & some extra info

Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been a great and awesome client/clients. I have worked with many many great people who are such a joy to work with. Every now and then I come into a difficult situation with someone because lets face it we can't please everyone but for the ones who have been so nice, so supportive and understanding THANK YOU! You are why I am here still pushing through to get better. The more comfortable I feel with you and the easier you are to work with the more fun we all have. I truly enjoy what I do and LOVE being able to not make this just about family or ect  but and experiance that will always be remember by how much fun we had as well.
 People who have purchased the living social deal, THANK YOU for your business and thank you to the ones who have been understanding that the deal came with 15 images. Thank you for everyone who purchased or did not purchase the entire cd but was understanding. THANK YOU, my time is money and it's very difficult for me to produce over 15 images and edit all to give them away to you for free. So again THANK YOU!  Thank you to the people who understand that my STYLE is why you purchased time with me it is very important that you know exactly how I process my images and use bright and sometimes funky colors because that is my unique way of expressing my STYLE and I won't change that.
 Thank you to all the people who realize how hard not only I work but many artist and photographers. I am truly passionate about delivering the best images to you and I sometimes for weeks search and seek out a plan just to make it all come together so the ones who appreciate that THANK YOU!  oxoxox hope all of you have a wonderful day!! oxoxo AS

No comments:

Post a Comment