Monday, March 3, 2014

CJ My 15 year old

Happy Monday everyone!~

Wanted to share a few images I took over the weekend of my Son CJ. I was surprisingly pretty ill during but pulled it together since he had a Winter dance later that evening and I couldn't, wouldn't miss that. We were a little early so I thought we'd practice driving & then hit some neat locations to take a few images. It's not often that I get to take these images anymore. The teenage years have been interesting to say the least. River my middle Son was with us so I was able to grab a shot of them two playing on top of this hill. I stood on the top of my suv and started snapping away and luckily got a shot that melts my heart. I think we got a good mix of guy stuff just for him & a little Momma stuff . Enjoy! ox





No comments:

Post a Comment