Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sassy Miss Charlie & Her Momma Heather Haase

This session was somewhat rushed but you wouldn't know by some of the fun shots we created. Heather & Charlie came to our home & I created a little space in our bedroom where the light flows soft and natural. She was due for nap so we did use a little bribery. I have a gumball machine downstairs that every kid loves and I promised her a "Green" gumball when we were finished "gween" being her favorite color. lol

  I made her head piece out of an old orange necklace that I had laying around. I just spray painted it and then used an old earring for the center stone. It was a bit big on her so we had to clip it in her hair. I wanted to give her that messy look on purpose so I just curled, teased, sprayed it to look a little funky. I think we accomplished that part lol. (yes I will touch up hair and make-up if I have the time) We tried to use an old dress of mine and I was pinning it to fit her but it just wasn't working on her time clock and I didn't want to pressure her to stand there forever so you move on and go with the flow and make it work. That's how it goes in this business. You make something else work and so we did. 
  She has the cutest personality very cooperative but very much just a 3 yr old girl who wanted to play with My kids so I would take a few let them play and they take some of her Momma. We just kinda switched on and off and in between all of it we got some sweet shots. I love her TUDE DUDE! 


 Meet Miss Charlie "Sassy pants" & Heather Haase











 

1 comment:

  1. I really love these pictures. I think they bring out Charlie's personality. These are very unique. I love how these were done.

    ReplyDelete